Mobile App Development
At ThinkSys Inc we have a fully-fledged lab with most popular mobile devices like iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile and Symbian phones. Our mobile app developers are avid mobile users and understand the way modern mobile web operates. With expertise on various mobile app development platforms, our teams have developed games, general utility, e-commerce and business applications that have reached to millions of mobile users globally. We provide end-to-end iPhone app development, Android app development, iOS development & various mobile app designs to our customers
Apple introduced the original iPhone back in 2007, instantly obsoleting every other smartphone on the planet in every way that mattered.
Developing iPad apps for iOS 9 SDK includes over 5000 new APIs and services that are enabling new categories of apps and features.
Applications - The Android Open Source Project contains several default applications, like the Browser, Camera, Gallery, Music, Phone and more.
There are several approaches which can be taken when developing applications for Windows Mobile devices.
Confident with our skills and the tools we use, to build mobile applications that look and perform just as well as the native applications.
Building mobile applications can be as easy as opening up your IDE, throwing something together, doing a quick bit of testing, and submitting to an App Store – all done in an afternoon.
End-to-end development, for mobile devices, including tablets, involves requirements analysis, storyboard creation, coding, testing on simulator, testing on a device, and if required as in the case of iPhone ensuring that the app is App store ready.
Why choose ThinkSys for Mobile Development?
- Hands-on knowledge of various SDKs and their usage
- Expertise in creating architectures as well as client server based mobile apps
- In house Mobile QA team that tests the applications on various combinations of devices and different OS versions
- Delivery of app within budget and on time
- App architecture conceived in a way easy migration to multiple mobile platforms.
- Platforms :
- Symbian OS, iOS, Android, Windows CE, BlackBerry OS
- Languages :
- Objective-C(iPhone, iPad), Java/J2ME (BlackBerry, Android, Symbian), C/C++ (Symbian, Windows CE, Palm OS), Visual Basic .Net (Windows CE)
- Development Environments :
- CodeWarrior 9 for Palm OS IDE, CodeWarrior Personal Edition 3.1 for Symbian IDE, MS Dev Studio, MS Embedded Visual Tools3.0/4.0 IDE MS Embedded Visual C++ 3.0, MS Visual Studio 2003 IDE, Xcode, EVC
- Version control :
- CVS, VSS
- Frameworks :
- .Net Framework 3.5 SP1, Android SDK, BlackBerry Java SDK
This is outstanding progress by the ThinkSys India team! I know you all have been working long hours and have been receiving new direction from us daily and sometimes hourly. We appreciate you taking a day out of your weekend to help us with this critical release. Integrating automation in an agile environment is extremely difficult and the entire ThinkSys India team has done a great job.
QA Director, online dating service company
ThinkSys has been providing outstanding, timely and reliable service for us. The company's staff is highly resourceful in identifying and executing solutions. The company has deep core expertise in QA automation, but we have used them for several other technical implementation services.
USA based CEO