Customer Experience Management
IBM TeaLeaf Customer Experience Management solutions help customer-centric organizations deliver better digital customer experience. From e-commerce professionals, to digital marketers and business executives, as well as IT and customer service staff, IBM TeaLeaf provides an incisive "view" of the digital customer that empowers organizations to deliver better web and mobile experiences and provide more effective customer service. IBM TeaLeaf helps companies increase online conversation rates, raise customer retention rates and improve customer satisfaction. Customer Experience Management solutions are an integral offering in the IBM Enterprise Marketing Management product suite.
Using groundbreaking technology, IBM TeaLeaf captures and records every digital customer interaction, and how the site or application responds in real-time. By capturing every customer visit, IBM TeaLeaf visualizes the qualitative details of every single interaction, uniquely helping businesses understand user actions and unexpected business results. This rich customer experience dataset then fuels quantitative assessments of the negative business impact that results from customer's online or mobile struggles, and helps prioritize opportunities for improvement and innovation.
With IBM TeaLeaf solutions, e-businesses benefit from:
- Maximizing the value of every single customer visit (web and mobile) and ensuring that more transactions are completed successfully.
- Immediate visibility into the struggles affecting customer behavior and their business impact (without tagging or impacting site performance or reliability).
- Rapid resolution of hard-to-find usability, system or application problems.
- Improved customer service when agents have instant access to online customer sessions.
- Preserving digital customer interactions to resolve customer disputes quickly and accurately.
Customer Behavior Analysis Suite
TeaLeaf Customer Behavior Analysis Suite helps you optimize your digital channels to improve customer experience by giving you visibility into all web and mobile interactions.
IBM® TeaLeaf ® CX Mobile
- TeaLeaf cxImpact provides fast visibility into the hidden problems that can impact your business, helping you detect, quantify and resolve issues and sources of customer struggle
- TeaLeaf cxOverstat helps improve campaign performance and content placement and optimize a site's page flows with intuitive, visual analytics such as heat maps, attention maps and link and form analytics
- TeaLeaf cxView enables proactive management by providing an early warning system that identifies significant changes in critical customer experience metrics, struggle scores and key performance indicators (KPIs)
TeaLeaf CX Mobile enables organizations to capture, replay and understand the experiences of customers who access web properties from mobile devices.
IBM® TeaLeaf ® cxReveal
- Optimize customer experiences of their mobile channel for all users of mobile web, HTML5-based sites, hybrid app or native apps (such as iOS and Android).
- Gain complete mobile visibility by capturing user information for mobile websites, including HTML5-based sites, native applications, and hybrid apps, including both network and client interactions and touch-screen gestures such as pinching, zooming, scrolling and device rotation.
- Build and manage an early warning system to detect mobile user problems and provide proactive awareness into mobile application failures, usability issues or other obstacles that lead to failed transactions, abandonment, poor app store rankings and negative feedback.
- Quantify revenue impact and segmentation with real-time drag-and-drop analysis by specific mobile user behaviors or device attributes.
- Quickly find and isolate problems within mobile customer sessions — for both individual customers and aggregates — with powerful ad hoc discovery and segmentation without pre-defining tags or beacons.
Gives customer service teams fast access to both live and historical customer activities on your website, which can be accessed and replayed from existing CRM consoles.
- Accelerate the customer's problem resolution and reduce call-handle time with shadow-browsing live customer sessions or quickly search and replay any historical customer session.
- Gain session history summary reports of historical activities of any given customer.
- Replay session quick views about a chosen customer's session without having to replay the entire session.
- Deliver activity dashboards and reporting to management with insight into CSR usage and training needs.
- Quickly deploy to onsite and distributed employees through universal, web-based access.