ThinkSys is looking for young, dynamic technology professionals for various open positions. We care for technical excellence, communication skills, motivation and desire to learn. We provide industry standard remuneration, good office location and pleasant work environment.
Working with ThinkSys will enable you to build up expertise with different technologies and domains, sharpen skills and take your Careers to the new level.
We offer :
- Competitive salaries
- Well-managed and technically challenging work conditions
- Employee training and development programs
- Morning free Breakfast, Evening snacks and subsidized lunch
- Flexible working hours
- Cab service for ladies
- Group Medical Policy for employees and dependents
ThinkSys open positions :
Vice President/Head of Sales
Location: USA or India
The vice president of sales reports to the CEO and is a member of the company’s executive team. He/she is responsible for the direction and management of all sales and business development operations, including market competitiveness, pricing, compensation, and distribution and channel strategy. This position may include responsibility for business development. The VP Sales will drive the company’s achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue goals. Company is moving towards aggressive growth and this position is critical for its success.
- Drive the development of national, and, if appropriate, international sales strategies. Creates Market Penetration and Market Share strategies
- Defines and refines the market segment for the company’s target segment
- Working with the CEO creates revenue targets and drives towards meeting and beating the targets
- Manages costs and maintains ARP per employee as well as manages the margins on each deal
- Work closely with VP Marketing to develop, establish, and direct channel and distribution strategies and programs.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Work closely with marketing and helps in creating new marketing techniques to develop and execute lead programs
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Uses the latest of tools for managing Sales Leads and sale projections
- Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of sales function
- Provide detailed and accurate Sales Forecasting
- Creates Weekly updates for Sr. Management to give visibility into the sales cycle
- Develop pricing policies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions, for high-profile customers and channel partners
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership
- At least 7 years sales experience in comparable industries, with 4 years in a senior management position
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Have shown their ability to meet and beat the plan targets
- Have a rolodex of names that can be leveraged to create leads and prospects
- Have the passion and drive to build a long term sustainable business
Business Development Manager
We are looking for Sales, Business development, Marketing person, for selling our services to overseas clients.
- Experience- 8-10 Years.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- IT Leads generation for the company from international Clients.
- Outbound process lead generation through cold calling, events and networking.
- Inbound process lead generation through Internet marketing services, SEO, Email Marketing, social media etc.
- Setting up meeting for further sales process.
- Analyse business requirement, identify and evaluate market, new target clients.
- Drafting business proposals.
- Initiate and complete proposals and presentation for new business opportunities
- Customer interactions (via phone, chat, email, overseas visits), Handle Client queries.
- Set up meetings between client and company's practice leaders/Principals.
- Work with management team to identify and evaluate market, new target clients.
- Branding, Business growth & development
- Excellent communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
Java Developer/Sr. Java Developer
We are looking for a technically proficient java developer that will work on creating new applications and enhancing existing applications and work with global partners in business unit and Operations areas. The candidate will be involved in working on cutting edge technologies and work on implementing and solving business problems with the latest suite of java based tools and technologies. The potential candidate should develop high quality, world class software as the primary job function. Should be able to design, develop, debug & tests complex software solutions.
- Designing, coding, debugging and maintenance of Java, J2EE application systems.
- Able to handle Change requests independently.
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD).
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Ability to analyse and resolve technical query in project execution.
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience required: 5-7 Years
- Experience in Java/J2EE applications.
- Excellent in Core Java development
- Hands on Full Stack development
- Proficiency in Core Java, J2EE, XML, Spring, Hibernate,
- Core Java Language (Collections, Concurrency/Multi-Threading)
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
Good to have
- JMS, Camel, EJB3
- Restful Services and/or Web Services SOAP
- AngularJS or other JS framework/library
As a Technical Manager, you would be responsible for delivering every project on time within budget and scope. You should have a sound background in at least one of the programming languages. You would be needed to have excellent communication skills, good reasoning, and logical thinking. You would be expected to bring the best out of the people and projects.
- Help coordinate within team resources for smooth execution of projects
- Ensure projects are delivered on time
- Create and maintain project documents, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties
- Great educational background
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the software industry
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client handling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of at least one software program each of documenting and spreadsheet programs
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Experience required: 2-3 Years
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Exposure to full Software Testing Life Cycle & Defect Cycle
- Good analytical and debugging skills
- Good exposure to any QA automation tools like Selenium, Apium etc
- Thorough understanding of OO concepts & its application in creating automation test cases/scripts
- Good exposure to SQL
- Proficient in understanding requirements, detailing down to test scenarios & cases
- Exposure to Agile methodologies is desirable
- Adherence and compliance to Project/organization processes and standards
- Experience required: 0-1 Years
- Good knowledge of SDLC, Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and different testing methodologies
- Good knowledge on Test Case preparation, review & execution, Defects review and management, Black Box Testing
- Well versed with Usability, GUI, Functional, System, Regression and Smoke/Sanity testing
- Basic knowledge of any programming language (JAVA/.NET)
- Basic knowledge of writing and executing SQLs
- Excellent communication and Comprehension skill
- Testing experience on web and mobile applications is preferred
All positions are full-time employment
(9 hrs a day, 5 days a week) based in Noida.
Email your resume with percentage of marks scored in high school, intermediate and graduation to jobs@ThinkSys.com
ThinkSys will enable you to build up expertise with different technologies and domains,...
Best Place for opensource Technologies
This is outstanding progress by the ThinkSys India team! I know you all have been working long hours and have been receiving new direction from us daily and sometimes hourly. We appreciate you taking a day out of your weekend to help us with this critical release. Integrating automation in an agile environment is extremely difficult and the entire ThinkSys India team has done a great job.
QA Director, online dating service company
ThinkSys has been providing outstanding, timely and reliable service for us. The company's staff is highly resourceful in identifying and executing solutions. The company has deep core expertise in QA automation, but we have used them for several other technical implementation services.
USA based CEO