- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
- Magento certification is definitely a plus.
- Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Google Search, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.