Project Manager- Web Technologies
As a Project Manager, you are expected to provide leadership to teams of people, ensure successful execution of multiple projects concurrently for clients, ensure delivery to high standards of quality, while driving process compliance and high performance levels within the team. You should have – a deep understanding of managing multiple engagements/projects concurrently,ability to manage work streams within diverse constraints, excellent communication skills – verbal and written, agile and responsive attitude, ability to multi-task while keeping a sharp focus and attention to detail – for managing work and people to deliver to clients with high expectations.
- Deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Manage expectations and build strong relationships with clients, other stakeholders and
- Manage project scope, schedule and costs in a dynamic and agile multi-project environment.
- Identify, communicate proactively, escalate and manage issues and risks.
- Ensure resource availability, allocation and planning for projects.
- Ensure collaboration, coordination, high engagement levels and healthy team spirit –
bringing out the best from the team.
- Perform/ guide the development of detailed project plans, tracking of progress,
measurement of performance on projects.
- Define, implement and drive compliance to appropriate processes for managing schedule
and quality on projects.
- Work closely with management for the growth of the organisation.
- Sound educational background, performance.
- Solid understanding of business processes and technology solutions for different business
- Proven working experience in relevant roles in the software industry.
- Deep understanding of software development processes ; ability to learn adapt to processes.
- Self-driven, constant endeavour to keep oneself abreast of new developments in the areas
of project, work, task and team management.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Certifications in project management ( e.g PMP / PRINCE II) is a plus.