Team Lead Full Stack
We are looking for a Team Lead to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Team Lead, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the team development effort towards successful product delivery.
- Design and implement complex user stories for the Product Design and implement reusable components and services for the product.
- Implement PoCs for technology adoption for the product roadmap.
- Review/Comment on code Pull Requests
- Review/Create feature proposal documents and flow diagrams
- 6+ years of experience with a product-based organization.
- Hands-on experience in leading and mentoring technical teams.
- Good communication and client interfacing skills.
- Proficient with Frameworks like NodeJS, ReactJS along with related technologies &
frameworks like HTML, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Good experience with Postgres and MongoDB.
- Good knowledge of any one of a major cloud service providers (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Good knowledge of Docker, Docker-Compose.
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes.
- Good experience with Git and branching strategy (preferably GitFlow).
- Hands-on Experience building high-quality Web applications.
- Good Team leading, team management, planning, and coordination skills.
- Good architectural & design skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong understanding of emerging technologies, standards, and best practices for
- Software development experience with significant time spent working on Cloud technologies