Enterprise Software Testing Services
There is no denying the fact that the target audience plays a significant role while developing software. Some software is explicitly created for general users, while others are made by keeping an enterprise’s unique requirements in mind. Software made precisely for organizations is called enterprise software, and such applications come with specific features that will help an organization accomplish their everyday tasks easier and more effectively. Akin to other software, enterprise software also requires a great deal of testing before it can be formally released for use. This is the part where enterprise software testing comes into play. In this article you will learn about enterprise software testing services, benefits and types.
What is Enterprise Software Testing?
Enterprise software contains a group of different components and programs made by understanding an organization’s core requirements and functionalities. Testing enterprise software is complex and scalable as it uses enterprise architecture. Undoubtedly, well-developed enterprise software can support business functions and enhance overall productivity. However, the software should be tested adequately and continuously for the best outcome.
Enterprise software testing is an essential aspect that ensures that the created software can fulfill the desired needs of the organization. Several organizations rely heavily on such software, so eradicating any possible bugs is necessary through in-depth testing. Due to its immense features and importance, enterprise software testing is naturally more complex as well. Furthermore, testers need the right skills and tools to perform this type of software testing.
Rather than going DIY, consider letting the professionals at ThinkSys perform custom enterprise software testing services to eradicate all the vulnerabilities and issues from your enterprise software. Our professionals analyze the entirety of your software code and create a roadmap for comprehensive testing. Our modular testing approach ensures that each software component is tested thoroughly. Be it functionality testing or regression testing, ThinkSys excels in performing all the testing types so that your created software can truly benefit your organization.
Benefits of Enterprise Software Testing Services
The reason why experts recommend enterprise software testing is because of the key benefits it offers to the organization. Here are the primary benefits of enterprise software testing services.
- Better Testing: One of the key benefits of getting professional enterprise software testing is enjoying a much better outcome. The professional testers will have years of experience and the exact right skills, ensuring that you will get the highest-performing testing teams. Furthermore, these teams will use the best practices, tools, processes and metrics that will allow your software to meet all the appropriate standards.
- Enhance Productivity: Many organizations depend on enterprise software to achieve peak performance and productivity in your business. When the software is tested thoroughly by an enterprise testing company and all the significant issues are eradicated, it enhances the organization’s overall productivity.
- Testing Cost: One primary concern of every organization is testing costs. You have the utmost control over the testing cost when you get professional enterprise software testing. Whether you want to increase or decrease the number of testing teams, or team members, you can do that as per your requirements.
- Collaboration: Some organizations prefer professional enterprise software testing services with their in-house QA and development teams. The in-house team can work collaboratively with the testing service professionals to enhance defect management, issue resolution, and relevant case prioritization.
Types of Enterprise Software Testing Services Offered by ThinkSys
ThinkSys Inc. performs several types of enterprise software testing services to ensure that your software meets all the necessary standards and remains bug-free.
1. Integration Testing
Integration testing is a process that tests the integrations of different software modules. These modules are tested as a group for better communication with other components.
- Testing communication and data sharing between different components.
- Ensuring collaboration of software integrations.
- Testing digital workflow of the software.
2. Regression Testing
ThinkSys performs regression testing while testing enterprise software so that no new code changes or implementation of a new feature negatively influences or adversely impacts the performance of existing features.
- Performs tests on any new code change.
- Tests both new changes and existing features.
- Ensures that core features of the enterprise software always remain functional.
3. Functional Testing
As the name suggests, this testing type is done by ThinkSys on the software to ensure that all the functional requirements are met.
- Tests on API and UI.
- Creation of user stories, development and running of test cases.
- Prioritize test cases as per the needs.
- Re-testing to meet functional requirements.
4. Exploratory Testing
In this testing type, our testers will check the system on the fly rather than create the test cases beforehand.
- Follows ad-hoc testing to find bugs.
- Analyze the cause of the issue or problem.
- Understand the risks and create ideas to test enterprise software.
5. Compatibility Testing
The created software should be compatible with different platforms and target devices. ThinkSys performs compatibility testing on enterprise software so that it performs well in the desired environment.
- Tests the compatibility of the software on different Operating System.
- Validate the software for various device compatibility.
- Runs tests after each update to ensure it still supports all the compatible devices.
- Checks the network performance in different conditions.
ThinkSys offers Different Enterprise Testing Services Options
At ThinkSys, we believe in delivering customized service to every client so they can get what they truly want. Below are the different enterprise software solution options you can enjoy with our enterprise software testing services.
1. One-time Testing
Here, our team will offer a single testing round on the software to ensure it is stable and error-free.
- Single testing round to test its compatibility and functional needs.
- Monitors its compliant with the set standards.
- Suitable for organizations with a limited budget and near-stable software.
2. Long Term testing and support
Here, our professionals will not just perform a release, exploratory, and regression testing on the software but provide support throughout the software evolution and new version releases.
- Security and compliance testing
- Round-the-clock support
- Suitable for big enterprises that rely heavily on enterprise software
3. Continuous testing during development
The Quality team at ThinkSys will continually monitor the enterprise software and perform exploratory, functional, integration, and compatibility testing.
- Continuous testing for stable software in the long run.
- Our team performs different types of testing on the software.
- Testing is done simultaneously with the software development.
- Suitable for organizations who want to test the software during the development phase.
Types of Enterprise Software that ThinkSys Tests
The team at ThinkSys is proficient in different types of enterprise software testing services. Whether it is an entire IT ecosystem of an organization or a specific workflow, ThinkSys can help in all of these areas. Here are some of the types of enterprise applications that can be tested at ThinkSys.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Integrated Enterprise Management System.
- Financial Management.
- Product Lifecycle Management.
- Sales Automation.
- Document Management.
- Content Management.
- Asset Management.
- Human Resource Management.
ThinkSys Enterprise Software Testing Process
When it comes to the methodology that our team follows, ThinkSys is all about following a systematic yet customized approach for enterprise software application testing. Our enterprise software testing services includes different phases where we understand the software, identify the issues, and eradicate them to ensure maximum productivity.
- Step 1: Planning and Setup – The foremost step in every enterprise software testing is planning the test and setting it up. In this phase, our professionals will analyze your software.
- Identify the quality-related risks.
- Determine the KPIs, and test execution time.
- Create a test strategy and plan.
- Analyze the entire software to identify the issues.
- Design a plan to minimize risks.
- Step 2: Designing the Testing Plan – After assessing the software, our team will begin creating a roadmap on how the tests should be executed. These experts will create the test architecture and choose the right tools.
- Build a robust test strategy and risk mitigation plan.
- Create different test scenarios as per the requirements.
- Pick and setup the desired enterprise testing tools.
- Step 3: Execution of the Plan – In this step, our testers will perform the following actions:
- Build a test environment.
- Create different test scripts and test case.
- Execute the plan and analyze the outcome.
- Use enterprise test automation.
- Step 4: Reporting and improvement – In this step, our testers will perform the following actions:
- Build a test environment.
- Create different test scripts and test cases.
- Execute the plan and analyze the outcome.
- Use enterprise test automation.
Why Choose ThinkSys for Enterprise Software Testing?
Since its inception over a decade ago, ThinkSys has been one of the best end-to-end testing companies for enterprise software. However, there are several other reasons why ThinkSys should be your choice for enterprise test automation.
- Over ten years of software testing experience.
- Offers constant test execution reports for better code optimization.
- Continuous monitoring of the process through KPIs and metrics.
- Agile approach for software testing.
- AI-based test automation.
- Global presence with clients from the US,UK and Europe.
- A Multi-skilled and experienced talent pool.
- Round-the-clock support.
Enterprise Testing Services(FAQ)
What is the Enterprise Testing Strategy?
At ThinkSys, we follow a planned approach toward enterprise testing. Our testing strategy varies with the software requirements to ensure that each software is tested the way it should. The enterprise test manager will analyze the software requirements and create a test plan where they will identify any roadblocks and the tools required.
Furthermore, after test execution, the professionals will create a testing summary report to elaborate on the test results and provide relevant suggestions for improvement.
What is Enterprise Quality Assurance(QA)?
Enterprise QA ensures that the enterprise software meets the set standards and quality specifications of the organization. With enterprise QA, your software will be able to fulfill the compliance requirements for a better market approach. And above all, this process checks whether the enterprise software can accomplish the organizational tasks or not.
Does every Enterprise Software require Testing Services?
Undeniably, every enterprise software system should be tested thoroughly to eradicate bugs and issues. However, when it comes to getting enterprise software testing services, it varies with the specific organization you use for this purpose. If the organization lacks a high-performing testing team, or simply wants a professional organization to manage the testing process, their best bet is to employ a world-class enterprise software testing service such as ThinkSys.